Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mary Elizabeth REED Changes Name (1892)

As mentioned in Hendricks County Civil Order Book Volume 36 (July 1892 - August 1893), in December 1892 Mary Elizabeth Reed filed a petition to change her name, noting that her first husband, Moses H. Spencer, was dead and she was divorced from her second husband, David F. Reed, who had since married again. Her petition was granted and her name was changed to Mary Elizabeth Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment